Here is a more measured response to the European Commission’s “Science: it’s a girl thing” video (which they’ve now removed from their website).
They do have some interviews with women scientists on their website like this one. So maybe they’ll take the overwhelmingly negative feedback about that particular approach and use it to concentrate on, y’know, tell people what it’s like to be a scientist.
They still haven’t changed their logo though:
Ew, I’d never wear that shade of pink, it’s totally wrong for my skin tone. That means I can’t be a scientist, right? :’( </sarcasm>
- sloegr reblogged this from webgazing
- amadeusmaxwell likes this
- fudgesmonkey reblogged this from webgazing
- cutebronto reblogged this from dracadancer and added:
- dracadancer reblogged this from webgazing
- webgazing posted this